- Product name and model number
- RS101 (main body)： “Washable” Dough Sheeter
SB-03 (Sheeter Board): High rigidity plastic
- Regular price
- RS101 : JPY 62500- (62500 in USD)
SB-03 : JPY 5400- (5400 in USD)
※Tax not included
- Main Body/Handle/Guiding bar/Sheeter Bord/Product manual
- RS101: 4.5kg
- Open exterior dimensions: 830 × 490 ×200mm
Close exterior dimensions: 140 × 375 ×200mm
SB-03: 600 × 300mm
- Package Size
- 620 × 325 × 260mm / 7.5kg
- Product of manufacture
- One-year warranty (Please see the details on Warranty page)
- We ship the products worldwide.
For the shipping costs, please see International shipping page
- Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Features of Dough Sheeter RS101
・Easy to set up and take apart
・Manual operation (no electricity is required)
・Recommended amount of the dough at at time is ～300g
・Thickness adjustable range 0 ~17.5mm
(Thickness adjustment knobs: up to 5mm by 1.0mm, 5 ~ 17.5mm by 2.5mm)
・Comes with a storage tote bag
・Made in Japan
For home bakers
Dough Sheeter RS101 is more compact than Dough Sheeter RS201.
If you are tired of rolling out the dough by hand, RS101 will help you!
No electricity required
RS101 is a manual tabletop Dough Sheeter. No electricity is required.
It is light and compact so that you can store it anywhere. You can always keep it clean as it is washable.
11 thickness selections
The thickness can be adjusted 0~17.5mm
0~5mm (by 1mm), 5~17.5mm (by 2.5mm)
The size differences between SB-03 (for RS101) and SB-01 (for RS201)
The amount of the dough can be sheeted at a time.
SB-01: ～600g (approximately makes 12 small croissants)
SB-03: ～300g (approximately makes 8 small croissants)
※SB-03 is dedicated board for RS101, and SB-01 is for RS201 only.
Washable and compact
RS101 is easy to take apart
Storage tote bag for RS101
It comes with a storage tote bag as a free gift (Limited time only)
How to use
The video is for illustration purpose only